A beautifully restored, 300 year old Perigordian cottage with original stone floor, impressive fireplace and other character features. It is comfortably furnished throughout. Ideal for small families, a couple and 2 children for example. Not recommended for 4 adults.
- The open plan ground floor is fitted with a modern kitchen including a range style cooker, dishwasher and microwave + table & chairs.
- A comfortably furnished living area has the benefit of satellite TV and French TV as well as a wood burning stove for cooler months.
- A spiral staircase leads to a twin room and double bedroom each with its own wash-hand basin. These two bedrooms have now air conditioning.
- A shower room with toilet is shared by both bedrooms. One has a standard double bed, the other, smaller has 2 single beds. The cosy feeling of these bedrooms is enhanced by the sloping beamed ceilings and dormer windows offering a view of the rolling hills of the countryside just a step away.
To the rear of the cottage there is a barbecue, and outdoor table on a private patio under a wisteria covered pergola for al fresco meals. From this area, steps lead up to the pool which is fenced and gated. At the front of the cottage is a veranda for sunny breakfasts and small fenced garden.
Additional information: all beds are provided with linen and towels each week. There may be extra charge for extra linen or towels. These towels are not to be taken to the swimming-pool, but we can supply swimming-pool towels and also cushions for the sun-loungers. You can request these on arrival.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: Air-conditioning, Coffee Machine, Dishwasher, Free wi-fi, Fridge, Hairdryer, Hoover, Kettle, Microwave, Minibar, Plancha BBQ, Terrace, Toaster, TV (French & English), Wood burner
- View: swimming pool
- Bed Type: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Categories: Cottage