A beautifully restored, 300 year old Perigordian cottage with original stone floor, impressive fireplace and other character features. It is comfortably furnished throughout.
- The open plan ground floor is fitted with a modern kitchen including a range style cooker, dishwasher and microwave + table & chairs.
- A comfortably furnished living area has the benefit of satellite TV and a wood burning stove for cooler months.
- A spiral staircase leads to a twin room and double bedroom each with its own wash-hand basin.
- A shower room with toilet is shared by both bedrooms. The cosy feeling of these bedrooms is enhanced by the sloping beamed ceilings and dormer windows offering a view of the rolling hills of the countryside just a step away.
To the rear of the cottage there is a barbecue, and outdoor table on private patio under a wisteria covered pergola for al fresco meals. From this area, steps lead up to the pool which is fenced and gated. At the front of the cottage is a veranda for sunny breakfasts and small fenced garden.
Additional information: all beds are provided with linen and towels each week. There may be extra charge for extra linen or towels. These towels are not to be taken to the swimming-pool, but we can supply swimming-pool towels and also cushions for the sun-loungers. You can request these on arrival.
- Adults: 4
- Children: 4
- Amenities: free wi-fi
- View: swimming pool
- Bed Type: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Categories: Cottage
Prices start at: €96.43 per night