This cottage, boasting exposed stone walls and beams, sleeps six people and is a great choice for families and groups of friends.
- There are 3 bedrooms – one with a queen-size bed, one with a standard double bed and one with twin single beds, each with an en-suite shower room and toilet. The two top bedrooms have now air conditioning.
- There is an airy fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher. There is a large flat screen TV with both English and French channels available.
- Dining/sitting area leads out onto a sunny raised terrace with table and chairs for al fresco dining.
The raised decking area overlooks the pool and orchard, making it the perfect spot for an evening glass of wine or dinner, as it can be guaranteed to get the last rays of evening sun.
Additional information: all beds are provided with linen and towels each week. There may be extra charge for extra linen or towels. These towels are not to be taken to the swimming-pool, but we can supply swimming-pool towels and also cushions for the sun-loungers. You can request these on arrival.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Air-conditioning, Coffee Machine, Dishwasher, Free wi-fi, Freezer, Fridge, Hairdryer, Hoover, Jacuzzi, Kettle, Microwave, Minibar, Plancha BBQ, Terrace, Toaster, TV (French & English)
- Bed Type: 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Categories: Cottage
Prices start at: €130 per night