Eucalyptus is a pretty one bedroom, 300 year old cottage sleeping 2 people, ideal for a romantic break! The cosy ground floor with it’s exposed golden stone walls and old oak beams is open plan, with kitchen, dining, and living areas.
- The kitchen includes an integrated oven a hob and microwave, a combined fridge-freezer, and a dishwaher. There is also a large flat screen TV with both English satellite channels and French TV channels
- A sofa converts into a comfortable bed for a adolescent (alternatively, for a very young child, a cot can be provided)
- Stairs lead up to a pretty oak-beamed, galleried double bedroom with en-suite shower-room and toilet. This bedroom has now air conditioning
Outside is a lovely patio covered in wisteria for both shade and privacy. There is a table with garden chairs and a gaz barbecue/plancha.
Additional information: linen and towels are provided each week for the double room. A small charge may be asked if the extra bed facility in the lounge is used for a third person staying (for extra linen and towels). These towels are not to be taken to the swimming-pool, but we can supply swimming-pool towels and also cushions for the sun-loungers. You can request these on arrival.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: Air-conditioning, Coffee Machine, Dishwasher, Free wi-fi, Fridge, Hairdryer, Hoover, Kettle, Microwave, Minibar, Plancha BBQ, Terrace, Toaster, TV (French & English)
- View: swimming pool
- Bed Type: 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- Categories: Cottage
Prices start at: €75 per night