The Byre studio is located in our old stone barn (approximately 150 years old) which was renovated and converted to provide comfortable accommodation with modern facilities.
The studio is perfect for couples who want to rent for short breaks and as we are flexible on arrival and departure days even in high season, it is ideal for those looking for a long weekend in the Dordogne or perfect if you can take advantage of cheap mid-week flights.
This studio is separated from the other gîtes thus ideal for seclusion or a romantic weekend away!
- The Byre has a built-in kitchenette with sink unit, fridge, 2 ring hob, microwave, electric kettle & toaster and is sufficiently equipped for making simple meals and snacks for those who prefer to do some self-catering.
- The furnishings include a queen-sized bed (160 x 200 cm), comfortable armchairs, a small dining table and chairs. There is a large TV flat screen with French television channels
- The shower room has a large Italian style shower
- The main doors lead out onto a terrace with table, chairs a gaz plancha and a large umbrella.
The Byre is ideal for an inexpensive short break in this corner of France.
Additional information: all beds are provided with linen and towels each week. There may be extra charge for extra linen or towels. These towels are not to be taken to the swimming-pool, but we can supply swimming-pool towels and also cushions for the sun-loungers. You can request these on arrival.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Coffee Machine, Free wi-fi, Fridge, Hairdryer, Hoover, Kettle, Microwave, Minibar, Plancha BBQ, Terrace, Toaster, TV French channels
- Bed Type: 1 double bed
- Categories: Studio
Prices start at: €70 per night