Specify your check-in and check-out dates and the number of people – find the best room rate and book it online easily.
Additional Notes to our Prices
- Since January 2011, in common with other areas of France, a nightly ‘Taxe de Sejour’ must now be paid by all adult guests. This will be collected on departure.
- A 25% deposit is required in order to confirm provisional bookings
- The balance is due 6 weeks before the start of the holiday
- Rental payment is accepted in Euros only
- Payment can be made by credit card bank transfer or cheque (Euro only). Please ask us for details
- Prices shown above are for 7 nights accommodation and use of pool
- Linen and towels are provided; towels for use by the pool are available for hire on request (please ask in advance)
- A security deposit of 150 Euros (75€ for the studio) is payable on arrival. This deposit, less any deductions for breakage, excess cleaning, etc, will be returned at the time of your departure.
- Your cottage will be clean and tidy on your arrival and we request that it is left in the same condition upon your departure. Cleaning equipment and products are provided. If you would prefer to have your cottage cleaned for you, this can be arranged. Cleaning costs will be deducted from the security deposit where the property has not been cleaned to the standard in which it was received.