In order to book a holiday at Les Jardin Des Amis, we ask that you agree to the following conditions:
- I am over 18 and making this booking on behalf of my party.
- I agree to leave the property in the same clean condition that it was found and agree to pay for any damage incurred by any of my party.
- Please note that all children on the property must be under the supervision of an adult.
- The proprietors of Le Jardin des Amis accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage incurred during the hire of any part of said property.
- I agree to pay a deposit of 25% to secure the booking. This deposit is normally non-refundable, unless the gîte is rebooked for the same period. In that case the deposit will be refunded minus a small administration fee.
- I agree to pay the balance 6 weeks before the start of the holiday (If booking within 6 weeks of the holiday start date the full amount should be enclosed). I understand that the total holiday cost is non-refundable within the 6 week period in the event of cancellation.
- Payments should be in Euros and can be made through the site by credit card. Please contact us for bank details if you wish to pay by bank draft or electronic transfer. Payment is accepted by cheque payable to ‘Le Jardin des Amis’ within France only: please ensure posted payments are sent via recorded delivery or registered post.
- I agree to pay a returnable damage deposit of 150 Euros on arrival (*per cottage in the case of group bookings) or 50 Euros for the studio.
- A local ‘Taxe de Séjour’ is payable by all adults, on departure, at the rate applicable by the town hall.