Le Jardin des Amis is set on a 3 acre site and guests are welcome to wander in our wild-flower meadow and perhaps spot grazing deer; stroll through the woods or orchard and help themselves to apples, walnuts or fresh figs (when in season). For children (and the young at heart) there is plenty of room to run around or join in an informal summer sports tournament!
If your ideal holiday is simply to relax and do nothing, the peace and quiet to be found beside our pool in the warm sunshine is the place to do it!
The swimming pool
The swimming pool (open from 1 May – 30 September) is a generous 12m x 6m with a sloping depth of 1 to 2m. The water is kept sparkling clean by the use of a ‘salt-system’ which is kinder to skin and eyes (particularly for eczema sufferers) than the traditional chlorine system as well as being more environmentally friendly.
In the interests of safety our swimming pool is fenced and has approved alarms in line with current French legislation.
There are ample sun loungers, comfy deckchairs and umbrellas for relaxing around the pool.
- Children play area: Trampoline, swings & slide, small soccer goal, sandbox, basketball hoop, and board games
- For the energetic we have a range of sports equipment: badminton net and racquets, boules, croquet set, a full size outdoor table tennis table and bats
- There are a number of enjoyable circular walks to be followed from the cottages
- We do have Bicycles for children and adults (they must be requested in advance to reserve)
- Large green areas among fruit trees with Pique nique tables to enjoy the natural beauty of the place